The Construction Process
If you are taking on a project, whether new construction or remodeling, the experience will be more enjoyable the more you know about the construction process. Building or renovating a home can be a very exciting time! However, it can also be stressful if you are unfamiliar with construction and do not have someone to guide you through the building process. Castleton Homes will guide you step by step through your construction project and help make the visions for your home come true. Whether this is your first project or you are seasoned in construction, Castleton Homes can help make the process easier. We have decades of experience and many ideas to help you create the right home for your needs and budget. We can assist in obtaining financing, finding and purchasing a lot, and designing your project. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable about all aspects of residential construction and home improvement.
The different phases of construction:
· Initial meeting with builder
· Select architect
· Develop preliminary design/budget
· Develop preliminary scope of work
· Determine potential project savings
· Generate construction documents
· Prepare and submit proposal and create building agreement
· Provide all necessary certificates of insurance
· Coordinate all necessary permits
· Manage project budget and schedule
· Manage subcontractors quality of work and contract requirements
· Create punch list for any final details
· Closet out all permits
· Transfer completed project to homeowner to enjoy!
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you realize your construction dreams!